Yesterday I published Murugandi Newsletter #2. You can view it here, and subscribe if you are interested. If you do subscribe, expect to receive a newsletter in your inbox once a month or so.
What's in it the latest newsletter?
- A new drawing I made on vacation in Menorca, titled "Roots in Music" (see above). It is done with ink on watercolor paper, size 18.2 x 25.2 cm, and is for sale for €25!
Inspired by my sister Philo Ouweleen, I plan to do Weekly Drawings, which will be small in size and will be sold for €25 each. The money I gain from the sales will be spent to buy art from others in order to support the cultural sector.
- Background info about the September issue of the European Go Journal.
- A tattoo of my artwork "The Tortoise Shell".
- The rare Meijin screen-prints by German artist Harald Germer, for sale in my Etsy shop.
- Update on the logo competition of the Latinamerican Go Congress.
- News about my participation in the Dutch Foosball Championship (NK Tafelvoetbal 2021).
I have created a newsletter!
If you want to follow my art, writing and go-related activities, you can register for the newsletter by filling out your name and email address: click here. By doing so, you will receive email updates on my creative process, probably around once or twice a month.
After registering, you will get a welcome email. If you don't see it in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder.
Are you interested to see what the newsletters are like, before you subscribe?
My newsletters are saved and viewable here.
Welcome to my website! My name is Kim Ouweleen, my artist pseudonym is Murugandi. I am an illustrator, graphic designer, author and go teacher from Amsterdam.
Want to receive updates on my newest art? Click below to subscribe to my newsletter.
You can view my previous newsletters here.